The Philips AVENT Classic bottles have been clinically proven to reduce colic in babies. The anti-colic system is integrated into the teat so you can assemble and clean the bottle with ease. This system involves a unique skirt on the teat to flex, which allows air into the bottle and prevents a vacuum build-up. This classic bottle has a unique, ergonomic shape to keep it easy to hold in any direction for maximum comfort, including your baby’s tiny hands. The bottle also only has four parts for quick and easy assembly. A wide neck has been designed to allow for easy and thorough cleaning.
To clean your bottles, use the Philips AVENT Microwave Steriliser. It fits up to six bottles and keeps them clean up to 24 hours if the lid remains unopened. A bottle and teat brush is also provided for general and easy cleaning.
Three different teats are included in a variety of flow rates, so they can match your baby’s development. Whether you need the newborn, slow or fast teats, they all come included with the set.
Also included in the set is a handy travel Thermabag. With double insulation, the bag can keep milk warm or cool for up to four hours. There is also a milk powder dispenser that can carry pre-measured portions of milk powder for you to instantly use whenever you need to.
- Microwave Steriliser
- 4 x 260ml Classic+ Bottles
- 2 x 125ml Classic+ Bottles
- 2 x Extra Soft Flow Newborn Teat
- 4 x Extra Soft Flow Teat
- 2 x Soft Fast Flow Teat
- Milk Powder Dispenser
- Bottle and Teat Brush
- Easy to use, clean and assemble
- Specially curved brush head and moulded handle-tip reach the corners of all types of bottles, teats and feeding equipment for thorough cleaning.
- The anti-colic system is now integrated into the teat, making it easier to assemble the bottle correctly. As your baby feeds, the unique valve on the teat opens to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy.
- Compatible with most of the Philips Avent range. The manufacturer recommends using the Classic+ bottle with Classic+ teats only.