- Ergonomic baby carrier for an active lifestyle
- Water-repellent and breathable, functional material
- Stylish, sporty design with smart details – comes with a storage bag
- 4 front and back carrying positions
Ergonomic baby carrier for families who love outdoor activities
Do you want to take your baby or toddler hiking in the woods or across the moors? Then Baby Carrier One Outdoors is your best choice! On family days out, you need materials that can cope with any weather. The baby carrier is made of water-repellent and moisture-wicking materials, and has pockets and loops for instant access to your mobile, water bottle and cuddly toy. Baby Carrier One Outdoors is designed for ergonomic babywearing, with a sturdy waist belt and padded shoulder straps for optimal carrying comfort from newborn and up to approx. three years. You can easily switch between several front and back carrying options. It’s also easy to adjust, so that adults of different sizes can take turns at babywearing.
Features and benefits:
Functional materials for any weather: The water- and dirt-resistant outer material is breathable and easy to wipe clean, so you can use the baby carrier in any weather. The baby carrier dries rapidly after rain or washing. The inside is made of super-soft mesh fabric that’s kind to your child’s delicate skin.
Stylish and sporty design :Baby Carrier One Outdoors has a seriously sporty look and the style credentials for the coolest city streets
- The baby carrier has pockets and loops for your mobile, water bottle and other useful items.
- Comes with a smart storage bag
- Comes with a durable bag you can use to store and carry the baby carrier.
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in, facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position
- Fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Superior carrying comfort: Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort. Pressure relief for back and shoulders.
- The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomic
- Inbuilt infant insert: Baby Carrier One Outdoors has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg), so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Carry your toddler on your back: As your child grows heavier, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them in the baby carrier on your back. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying: With your child in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it unaided. The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them onto your back: Adjustable head support
- The baby carrier has a sturdy, flexible head support that you use until your newborn baby has sufficiently strong neck muscles to hold their head up. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older (over 5 months) and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. The head support is fully adjustable and individually adaptable.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Outdoors and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- Child-friendly material: All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Read more about babywearing and find answers to FAQs in our BABYBJÖRN Babywearing Guide.
Compare our different baby carriers in our comparison chart.
Age and weight
From newborn to approx. 3 years (min. 3.5 kg/53 cm, max. 15 kg/100 cm).
The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for children between 3.5 and 4.5 kg. When you carry your baby facing out, they should be at least 5 months old and weigh no more than 12 kg.
We recommend that you only carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
All materials are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. That’s important to us!
Baby Carrier One Outdoors is made of the following materials:
Main material: 100% polyamide
Fabric coating: 100% polyurethane
Mesh: 100% polyester
Leg position zip guard: 100% cotton
Tested and safe
Baby Carrier One Outdoors complies with both European EN 13209-2:2015 and American ASTM F2236 safety standards.
Machine wash at 40°C. Wash separately. Use an eco-friendly, mild and bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.
The owner’s manual for Baby Carrier One Outdoors is available here