Simple baby carrier for carrying your child on your back
It should be simple and comfortable to carry even a toddler in a baby carrier. With the Baby Carrier We, you can carry your child ergonomically against your chest or on your back. Simply swivel the baby carrier round from front to back while your child remains safely in the carrier. Thanks to the waist belt, you distribute your child’s weight to your hips and ease pressure on your shoulders and back. You can use the Baby Carrier We right from birth up to approximately three years.
- Perfect to carry child on back
- Ergonomic baby carrier provides welcome relief
- Carry facing inwards, in front or on your back
Features and benefits:
- Easy to carry baby on your back- When your child turns 12 months old, you can start to use the baby carrier as a back carrier. Simply swivel the baby carrier round from your front to your back while your child safely remains in the carrier.
- Waist belt provides welcome relief - The waist belt and the wide, padded shoulder straps ease pressure on the back and shoulders while you carry your child.
- Ergonomic, wide-leg position - The Baby Carrier We is acknowledged as “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This means that your child sits with a wide-leg position in the baby carrier, providing the correct support for his or her hips.
- 2 height positions - Use the upper height position right from birth so you can keep your baby’s face close to yours. When your child gets older, you can start to use the lower height position.
- Sturdy, adjustable head support - Good support for a baby’s head is crucial for the first five months until they can keep their head upright themselves. The Baby Carrier We features a sturdy, adjustable support for baby’s head and neck.
- Carry facing inwards, in front or on your back - With the Baby Carrier We, you can carry your child facing inwards, in front or on your back.
- Child-friendly materials - All our baby carriers are free from health-hazardous substances and comply with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
Buying a baby carrier from BABYBJÖRN
Baby carriers from BABYBJÖRN are easy to use, and they hold your baby in an upright position that keeps airways free, allows legs and arms to move freely, and provides good support for neck and head. We develop all of our baby carriers in close collaboration with medical specialists such as child orthopaedists and neonatal physicians. All so that you can feel peace of mind when you carry your baby in a BABYBJÖRN baby carrier.
- Age and weight - From newborn to approximately 3 years (min. 3.5 kg/53 cm, max. 15 kg/100 cm). For children weighing between 3.5–4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings. We recommend that you carry your child on your back only after he or she turns one, as it’s harder to keep an eye on a child that is on your back.
- Materials - All fabrics are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from health-hazardous substances and certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. That’s important to us! Main fabric: 100% cotton; Other fabrics: 100% polyester
- Tested and safe - The Baby Carrier We complies with European and U.S. safety standards EN 13209-2:2015 and ASTM F2236, respectively, for baby carriers.
- Washing instructions - Machine wash 40°C. Wash separately. We recommend that you use an environmentally friendly, gentle, bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry.