NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER!
About the Peach All-Terrain Pushchair
With over 70 enhancements to the previous Peach All Terrain, the latest iCandy stroller for 2019 is a true sporting powerhouse engineered to perform and master the countryside. Designed with a keen eye for modern performance fabrics, and outdoor leisure trends in mind, the All-Terrain features a head turning design complete with sleek sporting touches and off road capability.
The carrycot with luxurious detachable washable liner is extremely spacious, providing plenty of space for baby to grow. Suitable for permanent overnight sleeping, the extendable canopy is SPF 50 and provides ample coverage and protection from UV rays. The padded ventilated mattress provides unrivalled comfort for baby, and its cover is machine washable. The materials used for the carrycot and entire pushchair aim to offer plenty of support and comfort through the quality of the fabrics. Furthermore, the carrycot and seat unit share the same frame, meaning parents no longer have to store a cumbersome carrycot after use, thus saving valuable storage space and extra expense.
The Seat Unit
The roomy seat unit for the pushchair features padding for added comfort, whilst the materials are made from a breathable fabric to aid temperature regulation. Reflective detailing on the back seat unit pocket takes inspiration from outdoor leisure trends, whilst being practical in keeping valuables close to hand. The extendable canopy features a sporty draw cord which controls how much of the Aeromesh ventilation panel is exposed to the elements, once more underlining the sporty details and all terrain DNA inherent within the pushchair design. iCandy’s team of elite British designers take on board all feedback from parents around the world and the seat unit reflects the most-wanted demands from the people most important. With a class leading 25kgs weight limit (the average weight of a seven year old child), the generous seat unit with extendable calf rest means parents can be assured that their baby will ride in supreme comfort and style with plenty of space to grow. The seat unit can be used in either parent or world facing mode depending on preference. The stroller features a one hand recline system which is positioned on the back of the seat unit. The pushchair features a one hand recline system which is positioned on the back of the seat unit, it has four child recline positions. Meanwhile, the quick release one touch buckle secures the five point harness in place, providing the utmost in safety. The seat unit is finished with a leatherette swivel bumper bar for quick access and added practicality.
Multi Wheel options
The Peach All Terrain buggy offers parents a multi wheel option, this means that the pushchair can be quickly converted between either three or four wheels thanks to the quick wheel assemblies. Parents who prefer three wheels will be able to use the pushchair as a three wheeler, whilst changing to four wheels couldn’t be any easier. Simply unlock the front swivel wheel and replace it with the two wheeled option, this can be done in a matter of seconds. Both wheel configurations arrive in the same box, meaning parents have full flexibility on how they want to use their pushchair from the very beginning. The Peach All Terrain stroller really puts the choice in the hands of the parents on how they want to tackle the great outdoors.
A very exciting development is the ability for the Peach All Terrain to upgrade into a double pushchair. This is the first single to double iCandy All-Terrain which offers such functionality, futureproofing the life cycle of the pushchair. The conversion to a double does not have a negative impact on the stroller’s functionality, it does not sacrifice the single footprint of the Peach All Terrain. The frame of the pram can accommodate two carrycots or two seat units on the one frame. It can be used as a pushchair for twins, or a stroller for a toddler and a newborn. In order to upgrade the Peach All Terrain to a double pushchair, parents must purchase the converter kit and additional seat unit fabrics. ***For safety purposes double mode is only compatible when the All-Terrain is being used with four wheels to ensure safe weight distribution across the chassis.*** The Peach All Terrain features the brake pedal off-centred for practicality when used in double mode. Furthermore, the All-Terrain can utilise the popular configuration of Interactive mode, which allows both babies the opportunity to sit at the same level in parent or world facing mode.
The touch of luxury
The stitch detailing is emphasised to demonstrate comfort and style, whilst the colour is complemented by webbing with a two tone colour, creating a style very much on trend. The satin finish presents the pushchair with a clean, modern look. The pushchair is accompanied by a soft touch ergonomic leatherette adjustable handlebar. The fabrics are infused with deep green and pops of grey, underlining the all-terrain nature of this pushchair. A colour co-ordinated basket provides design synergy with the rest of the pushchair, whilst the large 10kgs capacity basket also features the unique carry strap for easy transportation when folded. Finally, the capable dual core all terrain tyres provide a smooth ride over even the most challenging of surfaces, ensuring there will be no punctures.
The Peach All terrain buggy features iCandy’s famous one hand fold and locks automatically as the pushchair is folded thanks to the clever autolock. This helps make a parent’s life easier, saving time and enhancing practicality of the pram. The pushchair is then freestanding when folded
- Carrystrap: The adjustable carrystrap is a patented part of the iCandy Peach All Terrain that considerably enhances functionality. The carrystrap simply frees up both hands when carrystrap is placed over shoulder.
- Extra large 44 litre basket: Holds up to 10kg in weight.
- Multi Wheel functionality: The pram can be used with either three or four wheels thanks to the simple wheel assemblies that arrive in the box.
- Compact, freestanding fold: One of the most compact folds in its class for a single to double.
- Car seat: Converts to a full travel system with car seat adaptors.
- Forest Colourway: A deep green featuring pops of Grey.
- Single to double All Terrain pushchair: The iCandy Peach All Terrain can upgrade into a double pushchair thanks to the clever iCandy conversion kit (Sold Separately).
- Seat unit: Spacious seat with easy-adjust harness to accommodate up to 25kg in weight in single mode.
- Clever canopy:An extendable SPF50 hood with fold out sun visor complete with sporty draw cord to control how much of the Aeromesh ventilation panel is exposed to the elements.
- Carrycot:Large carrycot which is safe for permanent overnight sleeping with a luxury fleece lining.
- Storage pocket :Easy access to essentials with zipped storage on the back of the seat unit.
- One-hand fold mechanism with auto-lock:Effortless to push and fold, with an automatic fold lock, freestanding chassis.
- Optional elevators :Ingenious iCandy elevators are now available to purchase for the Peach All Terrain. The elevators are not included in the box, as they cannot be used with the pushchair when in three wheeled mode for safety reasons.
What's in the Box
- 1x chassis
- 1x seat unit/carrycot frame
- 1x seat unit fabric, including harness
- 1x carrycot fabric including apron, liner, mattress, staybars
- 1x canopy (comes in separate fabric and frame)
- 1x bumper bar
- 1x raincover
- 1x single front wheel
- 1x 4 wheel conversion kit
- 1x pair of car seat adaptor