- Fresh from the forest, Rylie is ready to play
- Lots of different textures to stimulate baby’s senses
- Baby will love the soft apple teether
- Squeaker tail to engage baby, suitable from birth onwards
- Easy clip for on the go fun
Lamaze’s Rylie Raccoon’s smiling face and cuddly body will soon become a favourite friend. Rylie’s eight textures hidden in his colourful coat will encourage touch and sensory discovery. Rylie’s soft ears and high contrasting patterns and colours are perfect for helping baby’s eyes to focus.
Baby will love his soft apple-shaped teether, crinkle ears and feet. Squeeze Rylie’s squeaker tail to engage baby and watch for giggles. Ideal from birth onwards, Rylie’s easy to keep close to baby with his handy on-the-go clip, attached to a stroller or changing bag.
Lamaze brings moments to treasure for babies and parents, encouraging together time and independent daily discoveries.